Thursday, December 08, 2005

why...?

why do this things happen to me?
when it's not one thing what's bugging me it's another... I thought that I was gonna be fine for more time but, shit something always shows up and pisses me off!! Last time it took me one month and 8 days exactly to get fucking pissed... now it only took 20 days...

"Condenado estoy a muerte
yo me rio, no me abandonaré a la suerte
y al mismo que me condena
congare de alguna antena

Quizá de su propio navio
y si caigo, q es la vida?
por perdida ya la di
cuando el yugo del esclavo
como un bravo sacudí"

a plage on that web page AND EVERYONE WITHIN IT!!!

1 comment:

KaritoGlam said...

Damn it! Why are you doing this? WHY? and no, don't you come thinking: "I'm not doing shit...you are". We are fine, that's the way I wanted to be, that's the way we both wanted it to be.
And don't count the days yet...Nothing has happened, and we both had already gone through this subject b4.

You're fucking pissed. Now try to figure out how the hell do I feel...
Trust me, it's not been an easy road to me at all! And no, I'm not playing the victim here.

P.S.: This entry really placed the cherry on the top of my day. And yes, it also hurts.


*~Karito~*