Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Breathe

This is a messaje to my very good friend Kaoru-San... dude, you are a grown man, take a deep breathe and calm the fuck down... I know how you feel because I've been there before, I know how this works... just breathe and DON´T LOSE IT! you are the one who talks about looking both sides before crossing the street huh? well this time it's you who'll have to look both sides
You'll see it'll all work out very well if we are just patient... don't get all Guglietta... and please, PLEASE! stop it with the nipple flashing, no one wants to see you nipple piercings, ok?... good...

Now if you excuse me, I have some death to do...

10 comments:

Animetronic said...

pues si, parale con el nipple piercing, i dont care if chiks dig the piercing, im not a chik d00d, i dont care how many times you pierced your left nipple before getting it right

Unknown said...

Actually, it doesn't bother me hehe, but I know how guys feel about it, so... Franklin stop showing you nipples :P

Animetronic said...

well, you dont have to see em every time you see him (eek), anyway, yeah man, cool down, you know i feel the same, but wtf? it aint worth it, it aint worth any of us peace of mind.

KaritoGlam said...

uhm...Can I show my pierced nipples off? *rolls eyes*
Does anyone wanna see them?

Unknown said...

...no commets on that one karoru-chan

Animetronic said...

i'll probably get my ass kick for this, but what the hell, i cant say no to a GIRL's pierced nipples. Go ahead kiddo.
*ducks guaji's punch*

Unknown said...

there you are mistaken my dear Kaoru-San; not only I like Karoru-Chan's piercings... I also enojoy them :P

Animetronic said...

and that, like they say, settles that, so my dearly beloved, let us enjoy the thought and maybe see through of karol's pierced nipples, and lets leave kaoru's for joking.

KaritoGlam said...

This is so much fun. U guys made me laugh my ass out!

I love you all. And I looove pierced nipples :P And i like to play with tem

Unknown said...

Ehh.. i love karoru's piercings... i've seen them, and.. well.. *rolls eyes* i better shut up jijijiji ;)

i love ya Girl!!
And i love you guys too!