Monday, December 26, 2005

Shinigami, King Kong, Xmast, Death and a comment...

I would like to talk about a some stuff now...
First I'd like to congrat my cousin for he has been initiated in the pen and papper role playing game world; he is playing a Shinigami called Ikari Tenkai, a cousin of my character Ikari Kazehime and he is doing good... role player, I salute you!
Second... King Kong... I saw the movie and it has a script as bad as I imagined... but it is a Rock n'Roll movie, Kong rules baby! and Peter Jackson did a wonderfull job... except for the fact that the movie is 3 hours long... but those 3 hours were THE most Heavy Metal hours of my life! and I laughed as loud as one can laugh; I really enjoyed the movie.
Third, Xmast... I got sick that nite... I had the soarest trhoat ever so I'm not gonna talk about that.
Fourth, on Xmast day my friend's (Diego) dad died... I'm sorry man, I am REALLY bad for this but if there is something I can do, just shout.
Finally... why does everyone laughed at my last post? was i really that funny? I did'nt meant it to be funny, I just tryed to put things as simple and as real as posible... I'm getting tyred of hearing "you were different when you lived in caracas" and stuff....

Anyhow... just post your comment and leave.

2 comments:

Animetronic said...

fucking a d00d!! another role player to the flock...

KaritoGlam said...

Actually the last post didn't make me laugh at all. I know u're serious.

I love & miss u, kid...like HELL!
I need you. Hope to see ya soon.

xoxo
*~Karito~*