Saturday, December 10, 2005

Bleach - Masked

Well well well...

Radetsu's Ban Kai was awesome... a huge casttle like structure apeared behind him, and that structure had 2 arms, each held a BIG ASS hammer. The name was something like "giant cattle that crushes all existance" or something like that. Anyway... we managed to dodge one blow with the help of our spirits, I felt how arashimaru's wind blew me away from the impact zone, but we were doomed to die with the next one; as the casttle raised his arm to strike us I sensed my Cell-Phone ringing and it was displaying some weird stuff, something like binary code, and we also saw Radetsu's eyes for the first time... he was crying, and when the hammer came crushing we had some sort of dream in wich we (Kaoru-San, Mirumoto-San and me) were standing next to aech other in a desert, looking at someone coming from afar; at some point we lost sight of that someone and one second latter that someone was holding us, not letting us breathe, covering our eyes and we weren't able to move... he said "they are mine and there is no way im giving them up" when we opened our eyes... Radetsu was trashed, he didn't even looked like Radetsu or any othe shinigami, his flesh was torn appart and he was all covered in blood. We called for a special team to clear up the mess but before they got to where we were waiting we saw something suspiciously un-cool... some guy floating upside down over Radetsu's corpse, similing; then he fliped over and "sit" in mid air as if he had a chair and said "show them to me" we didn't knew what he was talking about so he said "you still don't know... well... stay alive.. you are the new ones" and he just vanished.
After that we went back home and I headed to Urahara-Taichou before getting healed, I got tired of his coolness and I yelled at him because there was something wrong, AGAIN, with my cell-phone... all he did was chack the thing and said "I have no idea what's wrong with this"... i know that guy can kill me by just breathing on me but I will slap his face before this is over!... OH! and we got promoted; I am 9th seated officer now, and Kaoru-san and Mirumoto-San are 10th seated officers!
Some days after we were summoed by those who was judging us for Radetsu's murder... they knew he wasn't dead before we battled him but they kept the trial going... that pissed me. I have been getting easily pissed lately.
Anyway, some weeks passed and Mirumoto-San's birthday came, so we had to delay him because Murasama-Taichou (my captain) was throwing him a party, so we went to visit his parrents and Kaoru's parrents also... btw, they are weird... wen dusk came we headed for the Gotei 10 headquarters and partied all night. I tryed to steal Urahara's hat, but I failed; also he challenged me to a pokemon battle and I loosed... miserably!. At the end of the night we had to drag Mirumoto-San home cuz he passed out hard, I went to sleep frustrated because of Urahara-Taichou and Kaoru-San slept with Murasama-Taichou. That night Mirumoto-San had a weird dream about that time we fought Radetsu; he saw some weird beast attacking him and his bankai, and he fighting them... but finally, those monster killed Radetsu.
A new day came and Hitsugaya-Fuku Taichou told me that we were going after the Quincies TODAY at 6pm. Kaoru-San and Mirumoto-San were informed latter that day. So we went there; Kaoru, Mirumoto, Murasama-Taichou and me; and on top of a very high tower in kyoto we fought the Quincy that we have Fought earlier and his master. Tseng Pai (Christian's pc) was stronger than before, he had that weird glove-bow-thing that Quincies wear, not just his energy bow. Well he fought us and his master fought Murasama-Taichou. At some point the Quincy master had to leave so he and Tseng Pai aimed for Murasama-Taichou and killed her... I'm not called Ikari just for nothing... rage filled my eyes, my veins and I tryed to control it but I couldn't. The Quincy master left leaving Tsen Pai to fight us trhee... My mates were also burning with rage; the only words I could speak were "kneel and let me see your figure begging for foriveness!" right after that he broke his glove-bow-thing and his power rised like hell, he was even mor powerfull than Radetsu... we all knew that it was going to last only a few moments, but that was enouhg to kill us. He beates us and nearly killed us, but at the very last moment we heard a voice saying "if you want your revenge, let me help you" we refused at first but we were unable to control ourselfs, we were raging with anger! so we gave in and we started to cry something that covered our face untill it became solid and we finally understood what that guy we saw ment with "you are the new ones", we understood Mirumoto-San's weird dream, we understood why Radetsu wanted to kill us, we understood those one-second hollow presence... that was us! we have hollow inside of us, we were wearing masks now!.... we are Vaizards...
Kaoru and I freaked, Mirumoto smiled with joy wich freaked me more; I stared crying and then we felt a MENOS GRANDE coming... Ukitate-Taichou came with people from his gotei to take care of the MENOS... suddenly Hirako Shinji, the Vaizard dude we've been seeing, apeared and opened a portal for us three to go back to Soul Society because Mirumoto-San couldn't open one, but he tricked us... and we landed inside HUECO MUNDO.

How about that?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

done... I fixed the mistake... are you a happy master now?