Thursday, December 22, 2005

That pisses me, Part 1

Well today we are going to talk about the things that can piss me... and the thing that piss me theese days is: the nerve of some people! lets elaborate on that shall we?
There is this blonde girl (why does it always have to be a girl? I'm begining to think girls are evil) that is getting on my nerves; you see I used to worship her a lot once upon a time when things were better and more shiny, but then she fucked me up... really really bad, but I mean really really really really really really really bad... did I said she fucked me real bad?... anyway, I end up sad and alone... but I got over it, she went out of my life and time passed by... NOW she comes claiming the place she had before; obviously that place is taken, and even if it were not taken, that is not something you just come and claim... that is a place you earn.
You think this is all a crappy girly story and that I am whining too much? Then tell me so, so I can sent her to you and you can suffer her cuz she is a persistant blondie... I AM a forgiving guy, the thing is you can't buy forgiveness, you earn it and you are not being any different, you are just the same ol' gilr in wich I lost time worshiping...but it doesn't really matter now, I'm just posting this here so a couple of friends of mine get to know how I've been for they are away traveling...
Tune in next time so I can tell you about othe things that can piss me... like when you can't open the condom wraping

Well... that's all... Merry X-mast to all and to all a good nite..... and Karol I love you...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol... I read this and (i really don't know why...jeje) it made me SOOOOOOO happy jaja... Be cool kid lov u and good for you, she's not worth it!!

:*

Animetronic said...

yeah,damn those condom packages thingies...

Vivi said...

LOL, i'll just say what was the best part of all the "story" hehe here it is: "Tune in next time so I can tell you about othe things that can piss me... like when you can't open the condom wraping"
That last line... LOL...
That's all i have to say!
about the girl, i think like annie ;)
Bye bye sweetie! lov ya

AGuimera said...

Hi my friend!! I can imagine who is she..... I remember her and I'm so proud of you! You're a nice guy, my little son! jejeje and she is evil, don't deserves you. Love ya !! :)

KaritoGlam said...

I love you too. And i also h8 condoms

Unknown said...

i know you do kid...