Sunday, December 04, 2005

well well...

LONG TIME NO SEE!!
Well internet at my uncle's is no more, something weird happened with the network linking and well... you can't access the internet, not always; so I will just try to post here... but first: the Bleach campaing im on, I WILL write about it... but I'm gonna tell u about my life before.

Basicly nothing have happened, my life is not that much exiting, but there are a few things that stand out... Remember the classmate? I'm together with her now, she makes me very happy and I can't belive that it took so long for me to see that.
School is hell right now, I just can't bear with it! plus I have my father in my neck bugging me arround... damn =S
I think that something is wrong with my heart, my blood presure have been bothering me lately... it runs in the family, so I guess I'm fucked and actually a couple of family members, including my grampa, died because the heart failed.
Remember the teacher? well, many people sure wont like this but, I'm kind of worried for her; I belive that she is not ok, that she is like in deep shit... I don't like see her like that, she is my friend and I care for her, and I wish that I could do something for her... I wish I'm wrong about this, but if I'm right I wish se would talk to me... and on top of that, there is someone close to me beaing a bitch to her... I HAVE GOT to make that stop, and it's not because I think the teacher is wrong... it's just that I don't like people talking trash about my friends.
Xmast came... it's gonna be one year since lat I saw my cousin... I wish she could be here with me.
The former neigbour didn't left on november, she is waiting untill Jan-Feb.

Well I guess that is it... I told you there wasn't much to tell.. my life is boring, yes... now go and leave me alone! go read the bleach stuff!! I will end this by doing some onl fashion "copy, paste" on some lyrics...

I'll kill you
music & words by yoshiki

Its all over with me now, and Ill kill you.
You changed me, you drove me mad, you robbed me of my loving, it's you!
Still, I'm sad that you betrayed me.
It's all over with me now ... all over with me now, and I'll kill you.

Don't (let) let me go un(checked).
I've gotta go wild.

It's all over with me now, and I'II kill you.
You changed me, you drove me mad, you robbed me of my loving, it's you!
Don't call it a dream or a fantasy, nobody knows my soul burned as fire.

Why my heart was broken, so heavy.
You might know my love was for you ... you know!
Oh, go to the grave together.

I'll kill you (you gotta go to the grave with me.)
I'll kill you.

3 comments:

KaritoGlam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KaritoGlam said...

Hey classmate!
I like what you wrote here ´bout me. I´m soooo happy that you´re happy, that´s the most important thing to me. I´m happy as well, and I guess it shows...I´m a see-through person. And yes, you know that YOU, little spoild kid, make me so damn happy! I just can´t believe it, I don´t even think I deserve such thing, but I´m thankful for it! ^_^
And hey, better later than never! I really thought I had lose you, and I know you did too.

Boy, I hope your cousin can make it and come to visit you. I wish I could meet her, but I´m going on the 16th, so I don´t think I would.

Now...You say your life is boring? Sit down and watch mine 4 a while. I think we should spice them up *teehee*

P.S.: Don´t panic! The deleted comment was pretty much the same, just that some ideas were not there ;)


I <3 You!
XOXOXO
*Karito*

Unknown said...

You guys really think YOUR lifes are bored!!???? Com'on! Do you know me!! Hello, my name's Ruth, and i have the most bored life EVER! i just do the same freaking thing over and over! day after day!!
Believe me, a scarecrow has more fun than i do!