Saturday, February 10, 2007

That Pisses me Off, Part IX

Ok, I think we all know what regetton, or however the hell that blasphemous word is written, is...but Im gonna tell you anyway just in case someone doesn't know about that... plus it gives me more chance to talk trash. Reaggeton, or however the hell that blasphemous word is written, is shit made music... no no, it's vandalism, promiscuity (the wrog kind of promiscuity, IF there is a good kind), machism, more vandalism, a lot lot lot of shit and stupidity made into music, IF that can be called music at all. You may think "and why, oh why, is this dude thinking that regetonn, or however the hell that blasphemous word is written, is not music", and I'll tell you why.... The broadest definition of music I could find was "organized vibration", or "a form of art that involves organized and audible sounds and silences".... see that? ORGANIZED!
Well you know what, I just proved that I am wrong, reegaetonn, or however the hell that blasphemous word is written, IS organized... every single one of the artists of that kind of "music" got organized into using the same beat for each and everyone of their songs; a very repetitive, dull and not very original bass beat.
Moving on we get to the lyrics... It pretty much resmues to "Im cool 'cuz I kill if someone looks at me the wrong way, I fuck everything that moves and I drink so I look cool when I do the first 2 things", unless it's a "don omar" song (who chooses that name? damn!) and it'll go like "I love her and I fuck her, but she is my best friend wife and I am terribly deppressed for fucking her; BUT I do not plan on stoping because it just feels too good".
You might be supreised by how much I know about reagetoon, or however the hell that blasphemous word is written, but my bro is a fucking fan... and I say "fucking fan" because he fucks to that "music".

Moving on, and closing on the subject because I think it got a bit long, I really loathe this "music" because in my opinion, and I hope at least one of you support me on this, it has led to a stepback in the evolution of the human mind, to a growth in the general stupidity of the cultures that listen to it, and BIG ASS increase on the birth rate... in my country at least; and what can one expect? How do you think people would behave when the media tells them that whats "fashionable" is whatever those songs talk about?
Im not saying that heavy metal, hard rock, or whatever I like is better or just the best that there is; I'm just saying that riegaettom, or however the hell that blasphemous word is written, damages society and it should cease to exist.
Like I've said before, I respect everyone tastes, but the right to talk trash about what I dislike is mine and mine alone, this is, after all, a free country... mostly...

Damn... just typing reagguetom, or however the hell that blasphemous word is written, is disgusting.

Lyrics?... k...
HEAVY METAL THUNDER
Lyrics: Anchang/Speed Star Sypan Joe/Samurai W. Kenjilaw
Music: Anchang

Bukiyou no mama ja ikite yukenai
I BELIEVE HEAVY METAL POWER
Kuso majime na dake ju nani ka tori nai
I BELIEVE HEAVY METAL POWER

Taikutsu na yoru ni, omae wo yobu koe
Kiken na hodo ni, mitsumete
ARE YOU READY TO ROCK!

HEAVY METAL THUNDER! HEAVY METAL THUNDER!
Ikite iru, ikite iru kara sakebu no sa
HEAVY METAL THUNDER! HEAVY METAL THUNDER!
Uete iru, uete iru kara hoshii no sa
HEAVY METAL THUNDER

Moyashi no omae ni wa, koitsu ga iru no sa
I BELIEVE HEAVY METAL POWER
Nanjaku na karada ni wa, toge to kusari wo
I BELIEVE HEAVY METAL POWER

Naki koto nante, kikitaku mo nai
Koutetsu no sokute ni, dakarete
ARE YOU READY TO ROCK!

HEAVY METAL THUNDER! HEAVY METAL THUNDER!
Ikite iru, ikite iru kara sakebu no sa
HEAVY METAL THUNDER! HEAVY METAL THUNDER!
Uete iru, uete iru kara hoshii no sa

HEAVY METAL THUNDER! HEAVY METAL THUNDER!
HEAVY METAL THUNDER!
HEAVY METAL THUNDER! HEAVY METAL THUNDER!
Moete iru, moete iru kara sakebu no sa

HEAVY METAL THUNDER!

9 comments:

KaritoGlam said...

Quote: and I say "fucking fan" because he fucks to that "music".

now that was too much info...

Anyway, talking bout music, this shit ain't no music at all... nor the beat, nor the lyrics.

And honestly, I cannot believe how that crap has stayed for so long and be listened to almost all over the world.

Now, bout its culture, damn... if you guys think "emo" is wrong then idk how to describe this. To me is like vandalism, dunno.
They mess with every single one just because and the more they mess around the more "cool" they are. That's just lame to me.

But oh well, hopefully they'll open their eyes some day. And things will be better LOL

That's why there's no better time than the 50's, 60's and 70's XD


xoxo
*~Karito~*

Unknown said...

I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut in this one.

Hector Partidas said...

its amusing... but the same thing happened in the US when Rap music came into the scene in the late 80s. That it was blasphemous and a menace to society and all that sort of thing.

He he... i'm amused ^_^

Btw, "and I say "fucking fan" because he fucks to that "music"." made me LOL. X)

Unknown said...

lalala

Animetronic said...

Ok, dully noted, let's see.
Reggeaton,regueton or reggueton (all three spellings stated as correct) it's now an old phenomenon/issue. It's been on the scene for quite some time now and we all have been exposed to most of it variants, in fact (most of you will hate to admit it) most of us are familiar to a certain extent of lyrics, and let's face it, we can all sing the hooks and choruses of the most popular ones, it's a simple act of repeating something we hear every single day.
Is it music or not? sure, it is. Is it good music? in my personal opinion, no. Why? i think that after the first five songs it stopped being original. All lyrics are the same, the beat it's pretty much the same thing with a few chnages in armony, and every single artist looks the same, like a subistute pimp.
Why is this popular?
cause it's easy dancing, easy listening, easy thinkin (or un-thinking) music, created with the only purpose of selling records to people that don't and won't ever care that the music that they listen to has no artistic value, could be caue they don't care, don't want to or dont know better.
But, like every commercial thing, it will fade out, trust me, it's advertising and sales 101, every product has a life cycle that eventually dies out, it happened to disco, it happened hair metal, it happened to boy bands, its happening to vallenato and it will happen to regueton, it's just a matter of waiting.
In the meantime we just have to deal with it, and maybe bitch a little bit about it.
cheers.
napo

Delirium said...

I guess that maybe in a mean while (months, or years) some other kind of beats will appear and will piss everyones off again!!!

So even i don't like that music as you do, i bet its easier to make fun of it and avoid it... that keep thinking everyday about it... even so i understand cause u have a reggaetton guy at you house XD
I have a Vallenato girl at mines! but at the end i just make fun at her and have a nice moment laughing for no reason at all for her!

Luv ya guaji!!!

Silvermoon said...

OK, i gotta give an ode to Napo's comment, after that i have nothing to say, but one thing...
If i have to choose between reeagiutonne and emos, choose the first one (that i dont wanna write again), at least they enjoy their lives, it is something that emos dont do...
and im sorry for this karillo but, u were defending emos in the last post, and u said:
"No one is better than others and no one has better rights. You're being a plain hater" and "But you can't expect everyone will react/think/feel as you do".
Wut u wrote in this blog it totally doesnt make sense on wut i said before...
Love u Karillo, and love u all...
BTW: i made my blogspot to comment and maybe ill write something... www.franklinfullmoon.blogspot.com

Hector Partidas said...

That Pisses me Off, Part X

Dear Blogspot.... Guaji has spotted posting... my life isn't as happy as it used to be without my happy place...

I know.. that... should there be a god, Guaji is right now coming up with a new post just to entertain us all X)

P.S. I LOVE YOU ALLS!! xaxaxaxa
More posts please =(

Jorge Salinas said...

dood... we have experienced this with "CHANGA" with "POP", even with THE NOISE when "THE NOISE" was "COOL" for the popular guys....it was crappy but... the losers just like it....what can we do?? nothing just wait.... and pray... why pray?? theres something so much worse..... the name?? CHAMPETA!!!! (gives me the creeps just to pronounce the genre).

Take care dude.