Thursday, March 15, 2007

... and for you... and you... and how to forget you?

Here's a quick one, just a few notes for a few people...

- Do you know that I used to talk to that picture you gave me?
- Help me, would you?
- I can not belive it came to this, you should fix it!
- I'm bored you know?
- How long will you ba able to take it?
- There once was a man you know?
- Are you alive?
- It has gotten to the point where I am starting not to care... I don't like it
- What the fuck are you wating for?
- I scored a goal with a rabona kick in PES 6!
- I miss you
- Yes you were
- Maybe it's because that wich you crave migth come true very soon, idk
- How the fuck do you want me to shut up?
- So?
- I wasn't thinking
- I love you baby
- That is a truckload of bullshit you know?!
- I'm gonna get inked as soon as they pay me
- I'd had control over people's emotions... you know, make them love me or hate themselves and stuff...
- Yes, they are good, damn!!
- I never got the chance to thank you so... thanks kid
- Idk, I guess it's because it's the team that I used to pick when I was a kid playing on my 8 bit nintendo
- I'd have to say that 40% laying on my back and 60% laying on one of my sides
- Like 6 months or so
- Yes, I am sorry
- You should back off man; people get tired you know?
- No I don't, and I bet my ass that none of them care either
- No more role for you, unless you are playing solo
- I still have that bottle of lotion and since last time you used it, it has been untouched

Aww fuck this, Im going to bed... no lyrics.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This was amazing, and I don't have anything else to say.

Jorge Salinas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ok, who deleted that comment?

KaritoGlam said...

this is pretty random... I got lost

Unknown said...

umm.. obviamente... todo es mas claro ahora... si, como no lo supuse antes?

Unknown said...

Es muy de pinga cuando guaji escribe algo criptio, por lo menos yo lo encuentro fascinante. Deberia hacerlo mas seguido...

Animetronic said...

yo lo encuentro perturbador, pero eso es porque usualmente mi posicion es llevar la contraria, nada personal annie :P just business as usual.

KaritoGlam said...

lol

yo apoyo a Napo pero en lo perturbador xD

Solia traumarme con estos cositos.. now that's in the past nad im happy bout it


xoxo
*~Karito~*

Unknown said...

queeeee
jaja