Thursday, February 08, 2007

Pink

Let's say that you have a big ass jar filled with paint, say it is red paint... and you are very happy with it, cuz it's so red, so shinny; I mean, red is a nice color, it's not my favorite, but it's nice. If I had to chose red I'd go with a deep, crimsom like red... so, you go arround in life with your big jar of paint and one day you see that it got mixed with white paint. How did it happen? You don't know and you don't care, it just got mixed, and now you have pink paint.
When it comes to the subject of me, I don't like pink; It's not because I think pink is for gay people, or emo kids... it's just not red enough, I like dark colors and pink it's not a dark color; at least not the pink I know of.
So you are kindda cool with your new paint, but... It's not red, it's pink... shit, someway you got fucked! I mean pink it's like red, but not quite; so you go on and try to forget about it and you walk for a while holding your jar, but then you look at it and then you remember... IT'S PINK! And you like your jar of paint, after all it's yours, but sometimes you feel unconfortable with it, yet getting rid of it it's not an option; IT'S YOUR FUCKING JAR! And you like that jar, it's just that... it used to be red... anyway I'm gonna leave now and leave you with this cool lyric, 'cuz that thing I just wrote.... damn!...

sex MACHINEGUNS
Soko ni Anata ga
Lyrics: Anchang

wagamama to iwarete mo, wagamama to iwarete mo...
wagamama de mo kamawanai. boku wa, kamawanai.

dare ka ni sugaritakute mo, dare ni mo aisarenai.
usotsuki to iwarete mo, usotsuki de mo kamawanai.
shinjirarenaku natte mo, yasashi sa wo naku shite mo,
boku wa sore de kamawanai. nani ga okite mo...
ima, anata ni chikazuku. kanashimi no umi wo koete.
soko ni, anata ga iru nara, aruite yukeru.
soko ni, anata ga...

koko ni ite mo ii desu ka...
koko ni mo boku no ibasho wa nai. koko ni wa, anata ga inai kara.
aisowarai ga nigate de, mawari michi wo shite kita.
sonna ni boku ga warui no ka...wakaranai.
ima, anata ni chikazuku. kanashimi sae dakishimeru.
soko ni, anata ga iru nara, aruite yukeru.
soko ni anata ga iru nara.

hate! dou shite ii no ka, wakaranai?
pain! boku ni mo, wakarimasen.
no hate! know pain?
demo, koko ni ite mo, wakarimasen.
no hate! know pain?
sagashi ni iki nasai. kuri kaerazu. soko ni, soko ni...

zankoku na shinjitsu ga, kono sekai no higeki.
mayowanai. nani ga okite mo kowaku wa nai.
soko ni, anata ga iru nara...

nani ga okite mo,
kono yubisaki de furetai. nikushimi sae uketomeru.
soko ni, anata ga iru nara, aruite yukeru.
ima...anata ni...
soko ni anata ga iru nara, aruite yukeru.
soko ni, anata ga...soko ni, anata ga iru nara...

hate! pain!
no hate! know pain?
no hate! know pain?

9 comments:

Hector Partidas said...

LOL X)

Ode to "Why the fuck do i have a pink jar".

Funny Stuff =)

KaritoGlam said...

here we go again...

I read this and i got all: o_O WTF?

then i thought this not-so-funny metaphore might go straint to me.
Maybe I'm being all paranoid, as usual... mayb im not that paranoid at all.

*sight* ok.. uhm, I luv ya!

xoxo
*~Karito~*

Animetronic said...

In the words of my IM writing generation...WTF?
What happened? somebody ruined your Red Wings jersey? underwear got mixed with red clothes?
You know what? I'm gonna go for a while cuz my head is starting to hurt...
it was red, but now is pink, which is like red but not quite, but you like red and not pink, does it mean you quite not like pink? or maybe you lightly like it? *walks off mumbling to himself*

Unknown said...

eeehh creo que te entendi aca, anyway you're fucked up

liberate mi amigo.

Unknown said...

I bet that, if everyone that has read this try to guess what was that about, nobody - and I mean nobody - would be near to a "close clall".
None of you can even begin to understand.... and babe, if I had something to say to you, I'd say it to your face.

Unknown said...

Sucede que, cuando alguien escribe un post digamos asi de criptico, y es un blog publico que permite comentarios de todo tipo y de cualquiera, das la libertad de que tus palabras sean entendidas y asumidas de cualquier forma, y como sea el lector quiera entenderlas.

Se llama identificarse con el escrito, no el autor. Si yo vengo y leo, no tengo idea de Que sentiste o Que pensabas al escribir, pero lo que si me agarro es el escrito. Me sigues?

Asi que este post, que considero bastante de pinga por lo criptico que es (creo que es porque de esta forma escribo yo), lo entiendo. Entiendo lo expresado aqui, pero no lo que TU quisiste decir, nah sino lo qe yo tome de tus palabras.

Felicitaciones, me hiciste pensar en algo que tenia tiempo sin pensar, y me diste otra perspectiva de ciertas situaciones en las que estoy.

Si tiene que ver con fulano/a? No lo se, y quizas no me importa. Ya lo que queria de este post me lo lleve.

Unknown said...

I'm happy that it did you good, and I'm not telling people to fuck off when I siad "I bet that, if everyone that has read this try to guess what was that about, nobody - and I mean nobody - would be near to a "close clall"."

The thing is that many people, not just the ones that comment here, think that they can understand me and come to give me advise and stuff when they really don't know what they are saying...=S I mean I apreciate the fact that they care, but sometimes people should think and then speak... not the other way arround.

Animetronic said...

it's called "shoot first, ask later", agreed, can be annoying, but sometimes is the only way to go.
anyway, like miss teacher annie (not making fun i swear, i say it with the highest respect) said, we like it for what it is, and not for what it's meant to be. As far as I'm concerned i like the whole surreal monologue, but that's just me.
Express yourself man, it's your blog, doesnt matter if it doesnt makes senes all the time.
cheers

Silvermoon said...

wtf?, u had a red jar and now is pink... dont u ppl get how bad this is?, u all thought it was metaforic, philosophical or wutever, dont u get how rude is to have a red jar and suddenly is pink?, my god, where ur feelings r ppl?, im with u man, u have my shoulder to cry, u really got me here... OMG stop the insensitive comments please...