Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Quote



I saw Old Boy; it is a great movie, I wanna read the manga so I can check out the diferences.
But I'm not gonna talk about that movie today, I'm here for a quote in that movie; you see, in that movie, the main character (Oh Dae Su) (It's a korean movie, so don't be impressed about the weird name) gets locked up in a "cell-room" for 15 years. In that room there is a creepy looking painting with a quote from a poem on it... the quote is:


"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone"
Here is a pic of Oh Dae Su staring at the creepy painting after some years of being locked up.


Now... I really dislike being alone, and I took that quote seriously... but let me ask you something, better said, let me say something... why should I care what the world thinks or feels for me? Everywere you look there is bad people, people that shouldn't exist, people that are just a waste of meat, people that fucks the world so bad that they deserve to be punished under penaly of death... but alas my children divine justice doesn't seem to exist and I am tired of just beeing the good guy. Good guys never keep the girl, right hon? SO, children, from now on I promise I will do my best to be the biggest son of a bitch in the face of the earth.... I'm gonna live up to Ocelot or something like that... Oh, I'm gonna smile, but it is going to be the most sarcastic and acid smile that I can come with...
Lyrics?...
X Japan
Blue Blood
music & words: yoshiki
My face is covered with blood
There's nothing but pain
oitsumerareta keraku ni

I can't tell where I'm going to
I'm running, all confused
shinimono-gurui de

Then I see you standing there
Can do nothing but run away
oikakete kuru genkaku ni

Look out ! I'm raving mad
you can't stop my sadness
kirikizanda yume wa kyouki ni nagareru

(I'll slice my face covered with blue blood)
(Give me some more pain)
(Give me the throes of death)

namida ni tokeru aoi chi o yokubou ni kaete
umarekawatta sugata o yosootte mite mo

kodoku ni obieru kokoro wa ima mo
sugisatta yume o motome-samayou

higeki ni odoru kanashimi o maboroshi ni kaete
sameta sugata no butai o enjite mite mo

hitomi ni afureru kyozou wa ima mo
nugisuteta ai o azayaka ni utsusu
(Give me some more pain)
(Give me the throes of death)

wasurerarenai kanashimi o maboroshi ni Kaete
umarekawatta sugata o yosootte mite mo

aoi namida wa higeki ni odoru kodoku no
kokoro o ima demo nurashi-tsuzukeru

4 comments:

KaritoGlam said...

=S dunno... do whatever you wanna do. But I do know that if you've started with that already, then im not liking it. You're being plain weird, I dun even know how to talk to you.

That's it.

Love ya
xoxo, Karito

Jac said...

dude what the fuck?..ermm ok with the rant xpreaded lets hear it again with csi audio filter.

You're mad at it..dude sometimes alone is good heck, i know alone, not the best condition extended but... i've been told a lot that we're alone cause we want to be.. i know i am but you got her and you got good caring friends..god that was corny.. point is you got ppl around..just let them in^^...as for being such a badass well gimme a buzz and we'll torch homeless someday.. i got the tools from december

Be good dude, and don't care for the worlds thoughts but for your friends and close ones.

"A brother might not be a friend, but a friend will always be a brother"

Hector Partidas said...

I'm not gonna lecture, i haven't in a long long time. See it sometimes happens to a man, that in the midst of shadows, you understand you know nothing, and everything you thought you knew, wasn't quite what you thought it was. So at this point, things are confusing and complex, but oh so simple at the same time. Except... can you accept the truth of simplicity?

My friend, boku-tachi wa kyodai deshou. We're brothers to the end and beyond (You'd think the end was the end). I know you. And you won't be bitter and you won't be "the biggest son of a bitch", its not in you, despite that you might want to believe it.

You and me? sure we could be all the nasty things we'd like to think we could be. But we'll never be that way because when that one person that needs a hand, reaches out for you, you'll reach out to them, just like i always will.

Unknown said...

Dude.. it's not like I'm gonna trhow shit a people just like that... but if people don't deserve me beeing a good guy, then shit they'll get.

Still not convinced? Watch me