Sunday, January 07, 2007

"La Carreta de Gerardo"

I think it was the name of the arepa stand in wich I ate just a while ago... It doesn't matter if I don't remember the name 'cuz I'm not going there again ever... EVER! If the fate of the world rests in my hands and I have to go and eat there again to save us all then we are screwed!
I waited 50 minutes for my "2 arepas with grilled beef", 50 minutes of my life that I wont ever see again, 50 minutes to finally eat my arepas and guess what.... they sucked. This is why I'm me and not you, because this woundn't have happened to you; and thank god I was with my father because the suckers are expensive like hell...

Well well... I'm gonna go now... Its just that I am too shocked and I needed to write about this.
Nite hon.

Lyrics? who cares?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

No te aguanto, te quiero pero no te aguanto:

Deja las quejas, por eso te pasan las cosas que te pasan. Yo hace dos meses fui a comer arepas en un sitio ahi X y habia mas gente que nada, MUCHA gente... Que hice? me tripie el asunto y me atendieron por confusion antes de otros 5 que estaban esperando...

Honey mente positiva siempre y creeme que no tendras de que quejarte :D

Deja de alejar las buena vibras

Animetronic said...

i'll get the C4 dood, lets burn the mutherfucker down, no regrets biotch, lets burn the motherfucker down!!!

Unknown said...

PAAAAZ

AMOOOR

POSITIVISMOOO

ALEGRIAAA

SONRISAAAS

ARENITAAA PLAYITAAA

Jac said...

"..If this was a court i'd TAKE IT DOWN WITH A FLAMETHROWER!!!..WHOOHAAH!.."

Scent of a Woman, pachino really knows how to do it doesnt he?..but seriously dude, i'd have gone to hit other stand after 30 minutes..too bad it always rain on you..keep the spirits up whoohaah!