Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Last Weekend...

... RULED BABY!!! It was a Rock n' ROLE weekend.
Kaoru-Chan, Alejandro, Nynn@, The Chinesse, ruTH and I went to valencia to RPG event. We played all weekend with a lot of people form diferent parts of our country. I played 3 times and made DM once... my players loved my adventure.
It was great, the most funny part was making fun of Shigeru, cuz he didn't went (Because of Shigeru's sake I wont say why he didn't went, although we already know)... anyway... I'm fucking sleepy... I WILL write a lot about this, but later... right now I'm gonnahit the bed cuz I have not had a good nights sleep in like 4 days... bye all!

Lyrics? too tired for that...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great for you hon... Even though my weekend didn't ruled at all.. I'm glad yours did.

Unknown said...

yey!! we had fun!! and i killed somebody.. y desatamos enl caos en el universo, peor eso no importa =D!

WE HAVE to do that again!

Luv ya Kid!

be careful with the aliens.. they're everywhere!!!!