Wednesday, March 22, 2006

... tch!

Have you ever found yourself trying to say something and not being able to say it? Well I have, it would kill you if you are not strong enough. Aparently, I am strong enough to bear with that but what I am not is corageous, I have not the courage to speak my mind and because of that I have lost things... things that, to me, are more important than life. Now I am trying not to let that happen again but I realize that I am as coward as always...
I wish I could talk to her face and tell all the things that go round and round in my mind... but I just can't find the courage to do that... I'll be needing to buy some courage points when I get to my new advancement.
Maybe someday I'll tell her how much she means to me not by just saying "... a whole fucking lot babe!" but for now I want all who read this to know that sometimes I just find myself unable to tell you how great I think you are... but if you want to know, then... I don't know how... I'll gather whatever strenght is left in me and tell you.

Lyrics?
nah... I'm not in the mood...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fuck you...

Unknown said...

Yeap.. very lucky

Animetronic said...

did i miss something? apparently, thoug the fuck you come back was executed with class.
dont know what the hell you talking bout man, but whatever it is, just say it, remember, no guts no glory.
Just pump yourself up with some Riders of rohan courage

KaritoGlam said...

I fucking miss my boy :(


xoxo *~Karito~*