Thursday, May 28, 2015

Listen here, n00b!!

In the word of Marshall Mathers:

Guess who's back? Back again...
Guaji's back! Tell a friend!

Heheps 

I've created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Eduardo no more
They want Guaji, I'm chopped liver
Well if you want Guaji, then this is what I'll give ya
A little bit of hate mixed with some hard liquor!!

This time I am back to talk about what pisses me off; yes, my dearies, this is in fact That PIsses Me Off the XVth!! Gather round, because I gonna do what I do best: spit fire. 

Today's topic: You.... Well, not exactly YOU... unless of course it's "you" reading, in which case, yes, it's about you. 

Lately I've been having kind of a situation over and over again. It is not really constant, like an everyday thing, it comes and goes. But it's become really annoying. You see, I've spent my entire adult life following a very simple yet very strict code of conduct: Bushidou. Why? 2 reasons: 1.- I don't like people in funny hats telling me what to do. 2.- I'm stupid like that. So if I'm to follow this code I will need to be honest all the time, right? After all, "A Samurai's words and his actions are one and the same. To 'promise' to do something would be redundant". Growing up I took that, as well as everything else in that code, very literally. So I got screwed a lot. And after a while I figured that I cannot live exactly like that because that code was meant for other times... One has to adapt... I can't go dueling people every time I'm offended, for example. So I will be honest, yes... But the code says nothing about answering all your goddamned questions.

Before long I mastered de art of avoiding questions that I do not want to answer. And, for reasons I will not discuss here, I also learned the art of masquerading myself. Because If the eyes tell one thing and the mouth tells another... Well an old man would smack one of the two with his walking stick, right?.

You can't try to get inside my head, you will fail. Not saying you are a worthless piece of shit, I'm just saying that I have spent some 15 years learning to mask my thoughts and emotions, learning to control my body language, to carefully pick each and every word that comes out of my mouth, and so far no one has been able to read me. Not my parents, not my past girlfriends, not even professional analysts. And if everything else fails I can just decide not to give a damn and shut my mouth.

So you've read a book or two about the subject, so you say you're good with details, so you say you know about semantics and syntax and whatnot.... So what? In the immortal words of James Hetfield: SO FUCKING WHAT?!? 

People more qualified than you have tried and failed, crashed and burn; believe me it's not the most desirable thing in life, I often feel misunderstood, AND WITH GOOD REASON. More often than not I get to hear people say shit like "I understand, you don't have to explain it again", but the truth of the matter is that, I DO, because I need to make 200% sure that the people that need to get my meaning, well, GETS my fucking meaning. That is why when I try to explain myself I often take forever, or write very extensive mails to do so, because it's past the point where I can control it; it's not something I can do, it's who I am. And to be honest I like my shell. It's kept me safe before, why the fuck should I lower that for you? Who the fuck are you to begin with? A spoiled brat with bad manners who gets pissed when you don't get things to go your way? A wannabe stalker? Someone desperately trying to get attention trying to find a meaning to my words? 

Listen here n00b: Quit it. Look at this here, February 2007, and still no one knows what the fuck that means, except of course the people that I decided to tell. So quit it. Because you.... you..... well Jon fucking Snow knows more than you.


Lyrics.
Holier Than Thou - MetallicA

NO MORE!!!
The crap rolls out your mouth again,
Haven't changed, your brain is still gelatin.
Little whispers circle around your head,
Why don't you worry about yourself INSTEAD!!!

Who are you? Where ya been? Where ya from?
Gossip burning on the tip of your tongue.
You lie so much you believe yourself,
Judge not l'est ye be judged yourself

Holier than thou
You are
Holier than thou
You are

You know not

Before you judge me take a look at you,
Can't you find something better to do?
Point the finger, slow to understand
Arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand.

It's not you are, it's who you know.
Others lives are the basis of your own,
Burn your bridges and build them back with wealth!
Judge not l'est ye be judged yourself

Holier than thou
You are
Holier than thou 
You are

You know not

Yeah who the hell are you?
Hey yo

Holier than thou
You are
Holier than thou
You are

You know not

NOT!!!


1 comment:

Wacucoman said...

"I niid ti miki 200% siri thit thi pipli thit niid ti git mi mining"... love you faggot xD.