Saturday, January 01, 2011

I Can't Believe It

I just posted how I wanted this year to be different from the last one, but it is too much to ask apparently.
First day of the year and I already got pissed, first day of the year and the lack of respect in this fucking house has managed it's most fucked up maneuver yet! Why? Why does it has to be like this? Why? What have I done wrong? I don't expect to be swimming in a pool of money with girls begging to be with me and the world at my feet, I just want to be left alone. That's it, plain and simple. But it would seem that it is too much to ask to be respected, it's too much too ask to be taken into consideration, it is too much to ask to be treated right and fairly; because if destiny is already written the the one that took care of mine wrote it with one hand and with the other he masturbated furiously while thinking about dead babies!!
Well if you're not gonna respect me then you will fear me, if you're not gonna take me into consideration then to me you're shit and if you're not gonna treat me right and fairly then I will treat you exactly for what you are: SHIT!!!