Friday, January 28, 2011

Annoying

I really dislike it when my mother makes someone else's deal HER deal. Lemme explain.

For those who don't know I suffer from allergies to the most common things. It's not a serious thing, but it can get ugly from time to time. One of the things that causes my allergies it's actually the damn AC, which works on the entire house. When I'm cold my nose just doesn't work, I start sneezing and and can't breathe well... It's shitty actually, sometimes I can't sleep at all.

So today I woke up at 4am or so with a damn allergy attack, I just couldn't sleep, so at about 5am I got up and went to make breakfast. My mom found me in the kitchen and asked me what was I doing up so early. I told her. She asked me why didn't I turn the AC off, like I said before, if I turn it off I'd be turning it off for everyone, not just for me and I have done so in the past; every time my father said "If you're cold don't turn the AC off or else I'll get hot". He even said that the time I had a fever and was really cold. I felt terrible, so I turned off, and that it's the kind of response I got.

Well me being, like we say here in my country, "un macho cavernario, legionario y polla gorda", which means more or less a pretty hardcore guy, I can take it. I endure silently. But when I told my mom that today she said "You're so annoying".... Me?! Why? You're the one that asked, I'm wasn't saying shit nor was I gonna say shit... My plan was to endure silently as usual but you poked your nose in the matter. If anyone's annoying YOU'RE IT, barging into other people business all the time, so fuck you.

Hey, here's a bit of advice; you don't like being annoyed? Then step off everyone's neck lady! And if you're not gonna step off then be silent when you get annoyed because you brought it upon yourself.

2 comments:

prelude1221 said...

Yes brother, we have all been there. Following and supporting. masterswindle.blogspot.com

blog said...

Outlook 2010 is one of the components of Microsoft Office 2010 suite, to expand its function in Outlook 2007. The functionality of Outlook 2010 download, you can use it to send and receive email, manage your contacts, diary, scheduling, allocation of tasks.