Saturday, May 31, 2008

... not again!

It so happens that people that you care about can: punch you, kick you, shoot you, stab you, hurt you, KILL YOU... but what really hurts, what really leaves you down on the floor with no hopes of ever coming back, is a disappointment.
Through time I have been disappointed over and over again while I try to be as best as I can and live up to be the best guy everyone can ask for; it's not easy, and sometimes I just don't fucking care about anything else but me, but to be honest I get little complain... actually so little that I could say that I get no complains, but I don't want to brag. I only ask one thing in return: why can't those that know that can bring me down, like I just said I have been brought down, behave? Is it really so hard??

Why do I even bother??

Metallica
Until Sleeps

1 comment:

Delirium said...

i luv ya mr guaji =)
i just wanted to say, that the more you expect from people (known or unknown) the more u will get dessapointed in life...!
People will never act or do the things for the best of yourself (ourself) the people is supposed to do the things for the better of them and thats how it is supposed to be, so thing can work though!

i kinda got lost! :P

Anyway luv ya!