Monday, December 17, 2007

Diaries of Ignorance

Japan is bigger than what you may think!!
I've been here for like, what?, a month and a half?! I've seen so much in theese past few weeks, it's awesome, although Da Qui seems to be bothered by the fact that "we are taking too long"... She is constanly reminding me that we must reach Tokyo, that she has a "surprise" for me... but the land of the Samurai is beutifull and I want to see it all... unlike her, she is what you'd call a "stereotypical chinese", she hates Japan, it's people and it's history. Now that I think about it, I don't know why she agreed on comming with me =S
Anyway, we'll be in Tokyo by the end of this week, or maybe we'll stay the weekend here I don't know; maybe I'm being selfish and I'm not thinking about her, but it would be easier if I knew what kind of surprise expect us in Tokyo...

I just know I'm gonna love visiting the temples and the duel academies and all that... just the thought of the Great Lu Bu, or Cao Pi fighting the likes of Oda Nobunaga or Miyamoto Musashi... it's delightfull...

.... Da Qui's complainig suddenly changed my mood... I don't wanna write anymore... at least not for now.

17/12/2007

No comments: