Saturday, January 28, 2006

That pisses me, Part 2

Once upon a time, before I moved back to my hometown, there was a girl in my life, she was my neighbor, and I learned to love her as problably I will never love again... She was the love of my life and she holds that place still. The thing is: she is out of my life, maybe for good, and I don't like that, but I had to face it and learn to live with it. What pisses me is: every single girl I've been with ever since always comes saying stuff like "I wish you could be with her" or "I would have you leave me and go to her" and the one I have hated the most "I'll buy you a no return ticket to England"... at first it seemed cute, but now it has gotten to the point where it pisses me... why the fuck are you with me then?? I really can't understand girls, they are shepherds for the devil, THEY WORK FOR THE DEVIL MAN!!
As a note before I go, I give you all a little piece of advice: you all, not only girls, BUT ALL PEOPLE have got to learn that ignorance is a bliss!!!

Lyrics for this entry? nah... just a quote from the Lord of the Rings:
"... how do you retake your life after this? there is too much that time can not mend, too much pain that cannot be forgotten... how to live a normal life when in your heart you beging to understan that there is no turning back?!..."

5 comments:

KaritoGlam said...

Well, it's not a matter of being cute or piss you off. Ok, it pisses you off, then I'm sorry. But it's just how I feel and what I think. And I guess it's the very 1st time I tell you something with a REASON, a fucking GOOD REASON to me.
Why am I with you? Because I love in a way I'd never love anyone egain. And I put myself in your shoes, I know how you love that girl and how happy she's make you.

...If I let you go to go w/her I know I'll be broken inside, I know it for sure. But at least I know it was worth for you.

Maybe this comment pissed you even more. I'm sorry again but nothing can change what I think about this whole thing.



I truly love you. Forever Yours
*~Karito~* xoxo

Unknown said...

Well Dude... girls... we're made for love, not undestand! Yup, Yo no me entiendo a mi misma.. y creeme, no entiendo a las demas.
No esta en mi opinar sobre estos asuntos.. pero como m avisaste dl update, pues aqui estoy. En lo personal, YO reaccionarionaria d una forma muy diferente. PEro lo q hace Karoru-Chan tiene su logica. She loves you beyond everything, beyond herself. She wants you to be happy. Y oye dude, tal vez hasta yo diria lo mismo si tu siempre dejas en claro q 'she's the love of your life, and you'll never love any-one the way you love her'. Got my point?

Y bueno, obviamente, si amas a alguien de esa manera, es logico q la persona que te ame a ti de verdad quiere que seas feliz, aun cuando eso signifique un sacrificio para ella.

El asunto es, y disculpa si sueno pedante, q si tanto te molesta, pues Stop talking about how much you love HER, and how you'll never be as happy as you could be if you were w/her!

I love you man, but, that's what i think. Sorry...

Luv Ya!

Unknown said...

I get all of your points dudes... the thing is this: FIRST AOF ALL!! THIS IS NOT ABOUR MY DEAR KARORU-CHAN. Second, yes, Miki might have been the love of my life, but no more! I dun go arround babling about those we love/like all the time as some of us do (Kaoru-San know of whom I talk about here), I remember her, a lot, but I dun talk about her... IF I talked about her everytime I think of her you all would be sick of me by now!!
Anyhow... the thing is: I dun dislikethe fact that someone would sacrifice herself for my happiness, I dislike the fact that I feel as if they all are like pit stops for me to refuel before I get back with Miki when the truth is that I dun want to be with her! Have you ever thought of that? cuz I dun think so... if I wanted to be with her I would have leaved this place a long time ago and go to her instead of staying here to trouble you all... now, I'm gonna go, but I expect you all drop it or else I'll call Chuck Norris and then you'll be in trouble...

Unknown said...

yeah yeah... let me just ask U something
Can U see Chuck Norris???
Cuz if U can, he can see you too...but if u can't you may be only seconds away from death...

I <3 U my dear guAji!!!

KaritoGlam said...

I love and owe you, darling...


xoxo *~Karito~*