Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A long time ago...

...in a galaxy far away, well not that long ago and actually two houses form mine, I could get internet form my uncle's computer; but alas, I don't know why, he barely let's his wife use the pc now so that's why I've been absent... But do not despair people, for my school started once more and my life is back to normal, wich means that I don't do shit... I just go to class and then back to my house. The only things of importance are:

1.- My dad got surgery... again... and he is doing great.
2.- Karoru-Chan and I have now 2 moths being a couple.
3.- I found out just how big of a PSYCHO Karoru-Chan is.
4.- My brother and his girlfriend are having troubles, AGAIN!.
5.- Alejandoro-Kun and Machorro-Kun graduated.
6.- Erulan-Kun's Birthday was yerterday.

Well that's like all.... there is more... a couple of more subjects that make quite a big deal... but I am not gonna talk about that, so I'll better get going because I am taking care of la Beba's Tamagochi and it is crying for food.

2 comments:

KaritoGlam said...

Yeah, 2 months...sometimes it's hard for me to believe that we're actually together!

Oh, and you shall stop calling me names...You're being rude :( I'm not a Psycho. The thing is that a was a Vampire before!


xoxo
*~Karito~*

Animetronic said...

yeah right, a vampire...
admit it, you are off your marbles...
hehehehe
Just dropping by...