Friday, November 11, 2005

Dekite iru ka... Ikimashoo, Arashimaru!!

Some friends at school and i are playing a "Bleach!" RPG using the CODA system.
My character, Ikari Kazehime, is a shinigami from Gotei 10and althouhg i've only been sent to one mission and only been a graduated shinigami for 5 days i already have my Shikai, wich is a good thing, but not that great either... some studdents release their Shikai even before they graduate...

Ok... we played yesterday, i was called by someone else's captain (Aisen) after doing my one week wacth in belgium to do some hollow slaying job. Matsamuto was suposed to help me out with that but captain Urahara thought that my former classmate Kikio was a better choice (i agree with Urahara, Kikio has mastery over her shikai and all) and then i went to look for some more help... Kaoru from Gotei 2 (Franklin's PC).
So we got to Kyoto found the hollow and he, literaly, kicked the fuck out of Kaouru and me... Kikio was goint at it using her Shikai range attacks... well i had to retreat a do the cheerleader stuff cuz i was seriuosly wounded while Kaoru and Kikio kept pounding on the Hollow, and then the weirdset thing happened.. and arrow blasted the Hollow and nearly killed Kaoru and me if it not for Kikio, who fired the arrow? another dude (Christian PC) shouting "DIE SHINIGAMIIII!!!!!!" omae wa quincy, ne christian...
Now Kaouro needs to release her Shikai... but she is not using her Zanpakutou, and she is just asking for help... she needs to get seriuos! when my zanpakutou wouldn't listen to me i got mad with anger and THEN it reacted and, on my second try, i got it... so he should get fuking pissed of at the Zanpakutou...
if you dont understand what im talking about you might want to read some info on "bleach"... here is the link http://www.bleachdj.com

No comments: