Monday, March 30, 2009

Nakama II

This time I will not be as emotional as last time but that does not mean that I care less about the people that I am about to talk than the people I talked last time, or the people I will talk next time for that matter... It's just a different kind of love.
These people made a difference in my life in a very different way than the girls I spoke about last time, but I wouldn't be me right now if it weren't for them. They were the voice of reason, the player that never missed a new adventure (or the player that got super exited about a new game and never got to play because I could not come up with a decent story), the snack at school, the guy that sheltered me when I had no class and was hot outside, the headbanger next to me, the teacher, the student but most important: They were, and still are, my friends.

So this post right here is my way of saying "thank you guys for being part of my life and being my friends", and this is my way of saying "I love you guys" without being too emotional.
Of course they know it's them I'm talking about here, and if you are not able to make sense of this post, then you are definitely NOT one of them.





PD: These stupid pictures are against me! They never look as I want them to!!

4 comments:

Diego said...

solo dire... 05/03/09 \m/

Unknown said...

HELL YEAH!!!
UP THE IRONS!!

RAPM said...

*bows*
moltes gracies neng...

Hector Partidas said...

Much <3 to you brother.