Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just Thoughts

It's 1:24 am as I start writing this and I am writing only because I thought of something when I saw someone else's quote on his nickname. Now, I really don't know If this is something I came up with or if it is something that i saw somewhere and it came to my mind right now, but this is what I thought:

Live the present time wholly and fully, because the past does not belong to you and the future becomes the present so quickly that you have no time to grasp it.

Anyway, I'm off.
Hope you people like that whether it's mine or not.

Black Tide - Shockwave

2 comments:

KaritoGlam said...

Me likes.. and it's very true!

I also gotta tell you that I really really like Black Tide, and I love the fact that u also liked it pretty much

Unknown said...

nice.