Friday, May 11, 2007

X - Songs

I'm gonna write down every X-Japan song I can thnk of right now and the write what, or who, coms into my mind when I'm listenig to that song.

Album: Vanishing Vision
01.- Dear Loser: Noting
02.- Vanshin Love: Dragonlance Novels
03.- Phatom of Guilt: Once I screwed up, everytime I listen to this I think of that
04.- Sadistic Desire: Karol; this is your song babe.
05.- Give me the Pleasure: Me back in Caracas before I dicovered Role
06.- I'll Kill You: This reminds me when yo and I broke up hon
07.- Alive: Nothin in Particular
08.- Kurenai: A lot of red feelings
09.- Un-Finished: -Acid-

Album: Blue Blood
01.- Prologe: Noting
02.- Blue Blood: Zephiro Raze
03.- Weekend: Decemer 2004, remember kid?
04.- Easy Fight Rambling: Nothing
05.- X: Caracas
06.- Endless Rain: A LOOOOONG subway ride after class
07.- Kurenai: They sing it in japanese here, but it's the same feeling
08.- Xclamation: Same as Give me the Pleasure
09.- Orgasm: That hot girl that bit my ear
10.- Celebration: Nothing really
11.- Rose of Pain: Some blonde
12.- Unfinished: Almost same tittle, different song, still -Acid-

Abum: Jealously (This is my favorite)
01.- Es-Dur no Piano Sen: When a teacher returns a test andI didn't do good in it
02.- Silent Jelously: Karol
03.- Miscast: Nothig
04.- Desperae Angel: -Acid- and Annie
05.- White wind from Mr. Martin - Pata's nap: Peace
06.- Voiceless Screaming: I once was inlove and she didn't love me back
07.- Stab me in the Back: When I got back here
08.- Love Replica: A circus
09.- Joker: Nothing
10.- Say Anything: Nothing

Album: Dahlia
01.- Dahlia: An old friend of mine
02.- Scars: All my time in Caracas
03.- Longing: When mari used to leave here
04.- Rusty Nail: Pao-Chan
05.- White Poem I: Tati
06.- Crucify my Love: Love in general
07.- Tears: Every tear I didn't shed in 2 years
08.- Wriggle: Enough! I wanna listen to drain
09.- Drain: May 2002
10.- Forever Love: -Acid-

Singles - - - - - -
Standing Sex: A lot of random girls
Art of Life: My whole life
The last Song: I get depressed to this song

2 comments:

KaritoGlam said...

hehehe
yeah... SADISTIC!

now I got kinda surprised with Silent Jealously... and I have a different memory with I'll Kill You...

Love You X kid :D

Unknown said...

Very nice... (and more)