Wednesday, June 07, 2006

...just so you know Part 1.

I was a bet wetter, and actually I stopped doing it when I was like 12 or so.

As a kid I never thought about law school, I wanted to be a scientist on a white coat, mixing chemicals and stuff.

I am more “shojo” than what I like to admit.

I totally dislike radical emo people. You know all those people that go around saying how much life hurts and talking about suicide and stuff. I am a Hard Rocker and you don’t see me destroying everything I see.

I had sex with Medusa… sorry -Acid-.

My favourite RPG is Chrono Trigger and my favourite game of all times is Metal Gear Solid.

My favourite ban is X-Japan, favourite member: HIDE.

People say that I am kindda like Jack Sparrow.

I belive in soul mates, past lives and stuff.

I don’t belong to a religion per se, but I think there are deities.

There is this one girl with whom I had a chance to have sex with once. She means the world to me and I wanted it to be perfect, so I miss my chance and I don’t see it coming back.

The most important person in my life is my mom.

I had a dog named Rodolfo who died of food poisoning. (notice I wrote “who” instead of “wich”; that is because I thought of him as a person).

In chronological order I’ve been in love with:
-Marianne Elliot
-Kalua Partipilo, Michelle Blanco (I don’t remember with whom I fell in love with first)
-Ana valentine Chavez
-Karol Romero

I am utterly uncapable of hating someone. Blondie you are a living proof of that.

Once I start having feeling for some girl I never stop loving. There is one major exception.

I never lie. Well, only to myself.

Neon Genesis Evengelion (for all who don’t know, that is Japanese animated series) changed my life for good.

I’ve been a role player for 6 years.

I’ve been a dungeon master for 5 years.

My favourite Dungeons and Dragons class is Bard, not Wizard.

Pen and paper RPG campaigns:
-Best: Lighting, Rokugan.
-Most Enjoyed: Masked, Bleach.

Pen and paper RPG Characters:
-Best: Kakita Aoshi, Rokugan – Samurai.
-Most Enjoyed: Ikari Kazehime, Bleach – Shinigami / Vaizard.

I’ve never really dated “my type of girl”.

I wish I’ve been born in mid 60s, so that I could have had 18 years or so when Heavy Metal and Hard Rock ruled the earth.

Favourite spot: Football.

Favourite food: Curry Chicken.

If the world is gonna end, I wish I could see it.

I SO want to see my cousin Marianne right now.

There is a spirit living in my room, a “not so good” one.

I don’t own a computer.

This thing was Ana Valentina’s idea.

I wish Special Forces Unit FOX HOUND was real.

I am a nice guy… but I also am a stupid asshole.

At age 21 I cryed 3 times while watching my favourite movie of all times: The Lion King

There is a cousin called Jose Manuel (Mandoka) who is some sort of mini-me.

I own 2 swords: a Katana named Murasama and a Wakizashi named Ryoko.

All my action figures are displayed on my room.

I DON’T deal with drunk people.

There is something wrong with my lungs AND with my nose.

I own 1 Backstreet Boys cd, Backstreet Back.

Sazuke may be a cry baby, but he is a Sharingan using cry baby.

After 21 years I finally feel like I belong somewhere; I belong in “El Pasillo” with my friends… THAT is my place.

I don’t like me.

Raistlin Majere is the shizznit.

The coolest person I know is Ana Valentina.

The best movie ever (not my favourite, just the one that I consider best) is either The Lord of the Rings or Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

My uncle has a gay dog.

Sometimes if there is enough silence and if I listen hard enough I can hear voices.

There is a TV in my room. I only use it to play video games and watch DVD movies.

My gramma is on a wheelchair.

Sometimes I feel like quitting.

I wish I could write cool stuff like Ana or the Quincy.

According to me, girls should come with a guide or something.

Thinking about it; I not only dislike radical emo people, I dislike all radical people… I just handle some people better than others.

I’ve had surgery 4 times, 2 of wich have been minor surgery.

To me, ignorance is a bliss.

I never thought that a tattoo could itch this much.


..... that is all for now, but I WILL be writting more of this stuff on the near future.
Lyrics? nah!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOH MYY HONEY!

jajaja It's just great! a big clap for you. But come on! you can do better than that so I'll be waiting :D

To comment something, I loved when you said that:

* you cried 3 times watching The Lion King... :') that movie rox

* You DON'T deal with drunk people... jajajajajaja... you know what I'm thinking..

* That you own a BSB CD... which will be mine!

* I'm the coolest person you know and that you wish you could write like me :)

And * Girls should come with a guide or something lol

Anyways... you are the greatest, and I really loved this post since I first read it on you notebook 'cause is all You...

I love you babe.. be cool <3

KaritoGlam said...

I was so waiting for this entry to go live! ^_^ I like it a lot... There are so many lil' pieces of info that is always good to know.

Idk, I just like getting to know ppl and I love listening/reading to childhood experiences, likes & dislikes and that kind of stuff.

And do you know what I also like and, in fact, I haven't done it before 'cause I'm not much of a talker? (I mean I talk, but just not personal things). That I lately I've been telling you all of my stories =P

Hope you enjoy them, even though I'm not so good at Story-telling. And writing about it? Hmmm, I suck at writing... It goes even worse than speaking. I honestly don't know how to express myself.

Anyway, your Part 1 is awesome! Can't wait to read the rest... n_n


Truly, madly and deeply yours,
*~Karito~*
xoxoxo

KaritoGlam said...

I'd like to know where is your comment. I can't see it, darling :(

Oh, and I had forgotten... Hello, Captain Jack Sparrow! =P


xoxo
*~Karito~*

Unknown said...

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?
Wake Up Eduardo

KaritoGlam said...

Psst psst... I wouldn't like to bother you, but the thing is that I have an important message for you:

- Your Girlfriend ADORES you! ^_^


xoxo
*~Karito~*

Unknown said...

Hey Hey!!! Q fino tu post! Son tips para conocer a guAji!!
TE quiero Bonito!! y feo tambien!! te quiero en la presentacion q vengas!! El guAji bontio, el recien levantado.. el obstinado no me gusta mucho, pero ahi ya uno se aocstumbra. TE QUIERO MUCHO GUaJI MAN! eso sono como a la gente q cuida las casas O.O

Bueno bueno! chao! te quiero!

KaritoGlam said...

hahahah GuAji Man es como Wachi man LOL Ruth sta loca! (no q yo tenga mucha moral para decir eso).

El Recien Levantado es hermoso *big bright eyes*. El obstinado hace q yo me obstine >_>... a menos q le de la vuelta (one of my fave things to do, even though sometimes it's more NECESSARY than anything else), y lo haga desobstinarse ^_-


xoxo
*~Karito~*

Unknown said...

Uhh yo dormi con tu novio en valenciaaaa(8) pero yo estaba demasiado dormida como para aprovecharme de la situacion, y pues el se desperto primero asi q no se como se ve recien levantado O.O, poero igual lo quiero!!! pff y ya tiene 8 comments aqui!! tenemos q buscarle un sitio con internet! me pregunto como haran las personas de otros planetas para omunicarse entre ellos a larga distancia.. sera q tienen internet o algo asi?

Jac said...

soo you got a template for that? i'd like to dump some of me onto that format..maaan i'd scare the sweet bejesus out of ppl..-Major LMAO-

Havent seen ya in ages, drop by the place, im doing mischief and hunting rosca sellers.

And yes.. get me a template i do wanna scare the bejesus out of ppl^^

domo