Wednesday, May 24, 2006

That Pisses me Off, Part III

Hey, long time no see huh?
I've been having connection problems, but I know I've been a lousy blogger lately. I promise I'll have this nice and shinny once more hon, just gimme some time.
And now on with the post...

Don't you hate when people ask you to do them a favor when they know they are not in a position to be asking for favors?
Remember the blonde I talk about before? Seems to me that she is into something with a friend of mine, only the dude lives in Caracas. She have me asking for adress, stuff about his personality and stuff like that... stuff you would ask a friend to tell you about a girl you like. The thing is: I am a nice guy you know? I really don't care to ask theese thing, It's when people start pushing me to ask theese things... that is just plain anoying you know? Ow well, I guess I have to deal with that kind of stuff so I can later blog about it.
I'm out now, wait for my next post... it's comming very very soon.

Lyrics? I don't have one for this ocation actually... but I really like this one. I'ts from Kingdom Hearts 2
Sanctuary
Atada Hikaru

In you and I, there's a new land,
Angels in flight,
{I need more affection than you know}
My sanctuary, my sanctuary,
Where fears and lies melt away,
Music in time,
{I need more affection than you know}
What's left of me,
What's left of me now?

I watch you fast asleep,
All I fear means nothing,
In you and I, there's a new land,
Angels in flight,
{I need more affection than you know}
My sanctuary, my sanctuary,
Where fears and lies melt away,
Music in time,
{I need more affection than you know}
What's left of me,
What's left of me?

{So many ups and downs}
My heart's a battleground
{I need true emotions}
{I need more affection than you know}
{I need true emotions}

You show me how to see
That nothing is whole and nothing is broken,
In you and I there's a new land,
Angels in flight,
{I need more affection than you know}
My sanctuary, my sanctuary,
Where fears and lies melt away,
Music in time,
{I need more affection than you know}
What's left of me,
What's left of me now?

My fears, my lies..
Melt away

{I need more affection than you know}

5 comments:

KaritoGlam said...

Well yeah, some ppl can be quite annoying...

I remember I was real good looking for someome's personal info... But I didn't go to theirs friends to do so =P I'm a Pro!


Btw, I like that song too.


I love you, darling!
xoxo
*~Karito~*

Unknown said...

Ohh... Karito's a Pro =O....

Anyway... been there, done that... -_-°

Luv ya Boy!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my.. it seems like you're back.. good for you, and for me that now I've got something new to read besides other blogs that are not very entertained. And I can't wait for your next post, I already took a look at it and it's just great... :D

Btw... estos caramelos son lo maximo!! omg!! haces lo posible porque no se disuelva en tu boca de lo delicioso que es, y luego que pierdes contra el efecto de la saliva en el caramelito derretido HAY CHICLE! OH MY ES MUY BUENOOOO

Unknown said...

aahh I forgot... I love you! x)

KaritoGlam said...

I know there's something wrong w/me, I just would like to know what.

Anyway, according to the Blood & Urine exams' results I'm OK that's why the Doctor said I had something "viral".

However I still feel weak and I get dizzy pretty often :S Today, while I took a shower and while I was cleaning my room I had to stop, sit and breath... That just can't be good, y'know? =\

At least the fevers are not that high and not so often, and the headache is almost completely gone, my back is the one that keeps bothering the most.

Thanks for caring and wanting to help. I truly appreciate it!
And don't you worry, I am taking care of myself.


I Love You with all my <3

xoxo
*~Karito~*