Thursday, October 20, 2005

hey...

it´s been a week since that day... i know many of you dont understand what im talking about... but that´s ok, i only want those who are really close to me to know, and they will get the message Im very confused right know, the only thing for sure right now is the feelings that i have for a certain teacher i know of, and those feeling are not about to change... the only way i can think to describe them is that song from X-Japan, silent jelously "Take me back to my memory, to the dream Silent jelously, dont you leave me alone i am fading into sadness, killme love" although i know this is not going to happen so i might as well leave that alone and think of something else to kill some time... like this blog PD: funny, i remember i was singing to that song in my car and then you hopped in and said "i would never do that"... oh well

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was never here. This is an ilusion...
Btw...
I love You GuAji!

take care
I'll always be there for you!

KaritoGlam said...

This is... (can't find the word) pointless? useless? bah, whatever. Anyway, you know how I feel/think about this.

I'll always be there 4 you, and you know it.
I fucking love you, and I always will no mather what... I guess that's already proved!

xoxo
*~Karito~*